Poor poor Darnell. A week ago 3 high school girls came into his office and asked if he would speak in their homecoming alumni assembly. He reluctantly agreed. He was assigned to talk about what high school was like back in the day. There was someone there who graduated 40 years, 30 years, 20 years, and he was the 10 years ago. He talked about curfew, dances (used the dance revolution video on You tube) cell phones. He says it couldn't have gone worse. He had no clicker to do his powerpoint so he had to tell someone when to click to each frame (he figured he'd have the computer by him so he could do it himself) the sound was terrible and you could hardly hear a thing on his presentation, and the spotlight was so bright he literally could not see a thing. Thankfully he got through it, the audience laughed and he was told he did a good job by a couple of people.
p.s. Ky took the pictures, I was trying to video camera it.




















4 comments:
I'm sure he did great-I'm glad you figured out the youtube thing-see you are much smarter than me! By the way Ky can take a pic can't she?
I'm impressed with Ky's skills. Not only do girls like guys with skills, but guys like girls with skills. Nun chuck skills, bobble key chain skills and digital camera skills.
I LOVE the dance revolution video. I'm sure the presentation was saved just because it was played . . .
And WHY do these kids think that 10 years ago was "back in the day"? That's hilarious!
alot has changed since we graduated eh. that revolution video is too funny!
Post a Comment