Your boys are just so dang cute!!! I love the dark skin and hair!!! What lucky boys to have that going for them. They are going to break lots of hearts. So handsome!!!
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
6 comments:
Your boys are just so dang cute!!! I love the dark skin and hair!!! What lucky boys to have that going for them. They are going to break lots of hearts. So handsome!!!
He is so BIG! I can't wait to meet him! Such cuties!
Ahhh! So cute, oh--he has changed so much. I love them both and you too!
Amy-
I can't see a thing on your computer except the pictures and this crazy background!!!
I love this picture! Their expressions are priceless!!
I can't believe he is 17lbs!!! Now I want to weigh Kai and find out how much she weighs!
Post a Comment