Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bend it like Beckham...






All right so I don't actually know what that means-I just know it's a soccer movie. Ky finished up her soccer season and loved it! Bo wished SO badly that he could've played too. We found out Ky is an awesome goalie! She took that job very seriously and stopped a ton of possible goals from going in. Her bestest buddy was Brayden Andrews they were always makin out on the field! That's my girl!
A exchange I overheard between the two of them,
Brayden: Your brother is so cute (talking about Baby Quinn)
Ky: No, you're cute!


6 comments:

Jessie said...

that is so cool how Ky loves soccer! I hope sophia likes sports!

Tiffany said...

Ky, Ky, Ky-don't grow up to be a hussy like your mama! Oh well, at least she has good taste! Hubba Hubba!

*Cam* said...

ha ha ha They are so stinkin cute! miss ya!

Allison said...

How funny!!! Sounds like you've got quite tghe flirt on your hands! What a cutie!!!

The Johnston's said...

You better watch that girl! It's to bad you guys moved... that could have been AIDAN!!! Lucky guy! I'm totally into the soccer thing. I think every mom really wants to be a soccer mom!

The Woolner Family said...

From that first picture, it looks like Ky's learning a lot more than just how to kick a soccer ball. What are you guys teaching her!?

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers