Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Bar J Wranglers


While my dad and stepmom were here we went to The Bar J Wranglers in Jackson. They are an Old Time Country Band that combine humor and music. For a pretty reasonable price you get a delicious ranch style dinner and entertainment. One of the band members dressed as "dear ol' granny" and sang about farm animal science experiments gone bad. "Dear Ol' Granny had a de-formed farm..." They proceeded to tell about a stuttering cow and a dyslexic pig. It was a hoot! Highly recommended if you go visit Jackson Hole.

4 comments:

emily said...

I love the new look. So creative. I'm going to have to have you help me with the whole color changing thing. We went to the Jackson Hole Playhouse to see 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. Basically the best musical ever. Next time you and darnell need a date night. check it out It's worth every cent.

Tiffany said...

We LOVE the Bar J wranglers-Chad was sad that we didn't get to go when we came out to see you...I guess we just need to do it again!

Jessie said...

That place looks like fun! I Like your new blog colors Amy :)

The Woolner Family said...

Hey Amy, did you find your blog colors from the posting on our blog? Your background is the same background as our birth mothers--her sister showed us where to get the cool backgrounds.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers