Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Talented Husband



Darnell's passion is his beloved Chevelle. He has taken it upon himself to reupholster the seats on his own i.e. designing, cutting and sewing them. Darnell is practically a genius. Here's the finished result. Awesome!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Impressive!
Really good work Darnell.

The Woolner Family said...

Girls only want guys with great skills. Computer hacking skills, nun chuck skills, Chevelle reupholster skills...skills!

smiliesar said...

That's amazing! He did a great job.

Precision Photography said...

Nice work! I should have had you do my Dad's Nova seat! they look great I am amazed at your skills

Tiffany said...

Very Talented! Chad is very impressed, as am I. Saw Darnell at church today-wish you were with him! WooHoo on not having the baby yet! A little bet between Chad and I on that issue! I say you'll have it on Tuesday and it will be a boy 7 pounds 2 ounces and 19.5 inches-Chad says Wednesday and it will be a girl 7 pounds 6 ounces and 19 inches....Can't wait to find out!

A. Simpson said...

...and as you know, Amber he has great back adjusting skills too.

Leah said...

That kicks the butt of just about anything I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

They look freaking awsome!! I wish you were here so I could drive it!!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers