Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Introducing Quinn Rigin Simpson

Sex: Little Boy! How many of you guessed right?

Born: May 28, 2007
Length: 22.5 inches
Weight: a whoppin' 8 lbs 4 oz.
Verdict: Super cute, I think we'll keep him!
I'll write more details later. Right now, I'm ready for a nap.

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

How cute is that baby?!?!?! I just want to bite his cheeks. I am so excited for you! Congratulations! {hugs*}

Kadee said...

What a chubbster! Very cute - bring him to san Diego so I can hold him!

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Very Cute!

The Woolner Family said...

Hooray! I did guess right. I'm the best guess ever. He is adorable and I love the name.

smiliesar said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you guys. He is such a cutie. I can't wait to see the little guy. You'll have to come for a visit so our little ones can meet.

Precision Photography said...

Congratulations!! Another little boy! He is a cutie!! Gets lots of sleep. You have three kids now!!

janers said...

AH...Peanut...how in the world do you birth such LARGE babies? Nevermind...I DONT want to know. Congrats on the arrival. Sorry I missed him, I was even in town but couldn't find the time. Next time i'm your way I'll stop in for sure and rub your ole feet. Love ya to peices...congrats on the new baby!!!

Justin, Catherine, Brayden and Peyton Andrews said...

Congrats! What a cute baby! We are very happy for you. We will have to come and visit sometime. Hope you get lots of sleep!

Goodman Family said...

Congratulations on your little bundle of joy! So now you know the sex...what was your guess? I can't believe he was so big. You looked so small in your last picture. I was a gigantic whale and 10 days over due and Kaylee weighted 8lb 4 oz. We thought for sure she was a 9 pounder. Well I hope your labor went well. Congrats again! He is very cute.

The Johnston's said...

CONGRATS!! I totally thought it was a boy! Cute cute cute!

Jessie said...

Congrats Amy :) He is so cute! We have a blog now! You can now see hoe big Sophia is now :)
xoxox Jessie

Leah said...

8 pounds! Sweet! Gage was 9 1/2, and I just held a friend's baby that was 5 pounds and flipped out, "Gage was twice his size!" Now we can compare terror stories of what trouble our two boys get into together.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers