
Man, our grass sure grew in fast! Just joking. A local golf course was putting new grass in and giving away their sod. Unfortunately it was all in chunks, not the nice rolls you see in nurseries. Darnell got as many loads as he could and had to piece it all together like a jigsaw puzzle. It looks great from far away. Hopefully it'll take to the soil in a couple of months.
2 comments:
I love the outside of your house. It looks super nice! I can't wait to get ahouse someday! You need to take a picture of yourself so I can see you wth your prego belly. For some reason I can't even picture what you look like :) Can you send me Darnells email address, for Ryan. I gave Ryan yours so you might get an email from him. Good job on all the update, I love it!!
It looks like things are coming along with your house. You are right, snow in May is crazy and it shouldn't be allowed. Why did we choose to live here?
Post a Comment