So cute that you have family so close! You were right about the cake I got the deco at a 50% off card shop but they do have at target too :) I am so glad we are all doing this now and can keep track of eachother! I was telling Mandy that we should have a WSCS reunion in 5 years and all of us girls can fly somewhere and hang out for the weekend. That would be so fun!!! By the way Ryan wants to know what Darnell is doing and if he is liking it?? You can email me at abigailcvan@hotmail.com. We can talk more then! Love ya and miss ya!!
I AM SO DUMB!! But we already knew that right :) I guess I should learn how to type or a least preread :) Here is my real address abigailvan@hotmail.com there is no C in it opps! I will email you soon and tell you all about life!
Did I already tell you this??? If so here it is again... I do the music class every wednesday and charge $3.00 per family. I know super cheap but it is more for fun then money :) I got the egg shakers during easter. They were just plastic eggs that I filled with plastic beads. I need more now and can't find any but the really expensive ones at the music store!! Yes I have found out we have to watch everything we say with Owen. He repeats EVERYTHING!!! :)
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
6 comments:
What a great picture!
Ooo ... what cute kids. Could you email this picture to me? (Send it big, I want to print it out.) Thanks.
Very cute! Miss you guys!
So cute that you have family so close! You were right about the cake I got the deco at a 50% off card shop but they do have at target too :) I am so glad we are all doing this now and can keep track of eachother! I was telling Mandy that we should have a WSCS reunion in 5 years and all of us girls can fly somewhere and hang out for the weekend. That would be so fun!!! By the way Ryan wants to know what Darnell is doing and if he is liking it?? You can email me at abigailcvan@hotmail.com. We can talk more then! Love ya and miss ya!!
I AM SO DUMB!! But we already knew that right :) I guess I should learn how to type or a least preread :) Here is my real address abigailvan@hotmail.com there is no C in it opps! I will email you soon and tell you all about life!
Did I already tell you this??? If so here it is again... I do the music class every wednesday and charge $3.00 per family. I know super cheap but it is more for fun then money :) I got the egg shakers during easter. They were just plastic eggs that I filled with plastic beads. I need more now and can't find any but the really expensive ones at the music store!!
Yes I have found out we have to watch everything we say with Owen. He repeats EVERYTHING!!! :)
Post a Comment