Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wii Love it!






While our friends were here they hung out at our house. The kids played uno, which they're actually pretty good at. (It's one of Ky's favorite games) Tiffany Hewlett's little brother Ty came along with them and he brought his Nintendo Wii console. Anyone who hasn't played it before, it's AWESOME! It's this interactive system where you use the controller to control your character on the screen. You can golf, box, go bowling,play tennis... it's quite a workout. The best part of the night was when Ky accidentally let her virtual bowling bowl go behind her and all the little spectators on-screen jumped out of the way! We love the Wii!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun....Must be nice being done with lame school. I wouldn't know. Darnell, I get board scores this next friday, I will let you know if I was a total failure or not. By the way, you never called me back a few months ago when I called to chat with you, maybe you never got the message, if so, shame on you Amy. Hope things are going well.
Love,
Chad

Tiffany said...

wow-this was a really long time ago...what's new chicken poo? (don't ask!)

Tiffany said...

By the way I just saw your comments about the eye shadow-it would be $5.30 with the 20% off. Love your face and your comments too-but really update your blog!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers