Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Boy or Girl: The Official, highly scientific Simpson Family Poll

An idea from my genius sister in law generated this poll. So since we are not finding out the sex of our wee babe I'm conducting a poll. Leave a comment on our blog as to what you think it will be. You never know if you get it right I might send you a prize. A DVD player?? A big screen TV?? Possibly a picture of the new Simpson addition? If you do get anything (and don't hold your breath) it will surely be of equal or lesser value than a big screen. Good luck!

9 comments:

The Woolner Family said...

If I win, can I have the baby? I'm JUST kidding, but that would be pretty awesome. I actually have no idea, but is there anyone in your family that wants a certain sex really bad? If so, the baby will be the opposite sex. I'm going for a girl.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna guess a Boy or a Girl!!! I bet you a million dollars it will be one or the other!!! But b/c you have had one of each it's a true 50/50. so i'm gonna say boy....final answer!! let me know!!

Anonymous said...

I think it will be a girl because....... i just think it should be a girl!!

Anonymous said...

But then again maybe it should be a boy. I think it will be a shim!!

Tiffany said...

I think that it is a boy-and if you give your beautiful baby to Amber-then I want one too! It's the only way I would get a little brown skinned baby-and I already know yours turn out cute-so if you give this one to Amber-start cookin me one up too!

Unknown said...

I am going for boy ... I just have a feeling about this one. (although, I have been wrong before). Boy, boy, boy :)

janers said...

Boy. I ring in that it will be a boy. I will leave my reasons out for your sake. But my vote is a BOY.

Leah said...

Eat seven boiled eggs as quickly as you can, then lie down on your right side near a patch of clover. If the baby kicks four or more times in 38 seconds, it is a boy. If you lay on your left side and the baby gets hiccups, it is a girl. This is a real proven highly real scientific method, so let me know the results before I guess.

A. Simpson said...

Dear Leah-
We didn't have any clover so I layed near a tumbleweed. I was on my left side and the baby got the farts! Hmm, go figure!
By the way-so far most people are going with a boy. Only time will tell.
Pray for me, I'm getting fatter and more and more anxious!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers