Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Pregnant and proud of it!!


Happy holidays everyone! We do have Christmas pictures on the way, they are on our other camera so I have to wait for the picture CD to come back. Anyway, here I am, in all my big pregnant glory. Only four months along and I feel like I'm showing a lot sooner than my other two, but oh well! It's a good thing I like being pregnant! Pregnant and proud of it! For those of you who don't know we are not going to find out the gender this time. We're in for a surprise.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

How cute are you? Lots more of Amy to love!

Jason Young said...

Too Cute Amy!!!

janers said...

oh the little peanut with a belly! i love it...very very cute. pregnant people are the best looking kind...you look GREAT!

smiliesar said...

You are so cute. I will post mine soon so you can see my little tummy. It's crazy how it changes depending on the time of day.

How are you feeling?

Leah said...

I'm only 12 weeks along, and yesterday I woke up in the morning, looked at my belly and yelled, "What is this!?!" My belly literally popped out over night. I'm much bigger, much faster with this than the last 2. Yikes, bad news for 28 weeks from now.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers