Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bun in the Oven!

That's right friends and family, it's about that time again. Since we want our kids to be about 2 years apart in ages-Yes, we are prego once again! We are very excited. I'm only about a month along. Kymora wants a girl because, "She's never had a baby girl." and Bo, well he's a little young to understand. Anyway....Yeah, for us!!!

On other news I forgot to tell a funny anecdote that happened on our beach trip. While we were sleeping I heard some crinkling outside our tent and I thought it was a squirrel. I asked Darnell if he left out the potato chip bag. He hadn't. Then I heard some scooting around like our stuff was being moved. Darnell peeked out and what did he see? 5 raccoons! Him shining his flashlight on them didn't even faze them so he had to shoo them away. The next day while having our hot dogs for lunch we realized they did indeed take off with something...our buns. Little thieves!

0 comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers