
These kids are quite the kooky bunch. We kinda like 'em though! They played this diaper turned hat game where Bo would put a diaper on his head and see how far he could run through the kitchen, and living room, and down the hall before Ky swiped it off his head. Of course I had to snap a picture.
On other diaper related new; Guess what?! Bo used the potty for the first time yesterday. After his bath I sat him on it. He got off and then later while watching TV I went to find him and there he was just getting off after having peed! Didn't even get it all over like I've heard little boys tend to do. Yahh! I suppose I'll really have to start working with him. Wish me luck!
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Potty News
Posted by A. Simpson at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















0 comments:
Post a Comment